13. Cold Sores: Dab onto the affected area on your lip and allow to try. Repeat as often as possible. It will help to dry the area up.
14. Warts: Dabbing a problematic wart with this natural antibody regularly will help it dry and disappear.
The use of breast milk has been known to help people who are experiencing many of life’s harder to manage situations.
15. Cancer patients who undergo chemotherapy treatment are known to experience severe nausea. Drinking the milk can help to sooth their stomachs and be a wonderful natural aid in strengthening their weakened immune systems.
16. Burns patients. It contains antibodies and fat which becomes an excellent natural skin soother for burns.
17. Makeup removal: Simply rub onto skin and rinse clean
18. Puffy Eyes: Dab onto a cotton wool ball and pat around your eyes.
19. Skin cleanser. Perfect for gently cleansing your skin without drying it like regular soap can.
20. Acne: It can help to prevent acne because of its powerful antibacterial properties.
21. Dry cracked lips: Perfect for keeping your lips moist.
22. Dry skin: Using it as a moisturizer is a great natural way to keep skin soft.
23. Soap: Soap recipes are varied but are said to create an amazingly beautiful soap that is perfect for skin of all types.
These are only a few of the miraculous healing benefits of breast milk. Who knew that our bodies could produce a substance with so much nutrition for babies, but helpful benefits for people of all ages. It can almost be considered liquid magic!
Many people have turned to using this magical liquid to cook with. Now this may definitely sound totally bizarre but it is sterile and it is much more nutritious and healthy than regular cows milk.
There are many interesting recipes around. Here are a few ideas that may spark some creativity for you.
24. Ice cream: Those that have tasted it know all too well that it is a sticky sweet substance so making a sweet ice cream out of it makes sense.
25. Popsicles or Icypoles: This is a fantastic way to help teething toddlers. Freeze the milk in a plastic popsicle container and your little one can bite it and allow not only the cold milk help to soothe pain but also it becomes a healthy treat.
26. Mesh Feeder: You can also make little ice blocks and place them inside a mesh feeder for your little one to bite on.
27. Baby Food: When you next puree baby food or make a batch of vegetables, add some milk. It will provide nutrients and also sone added natural sweetness.
28. Coffee Creamer: This one may make your tummy turn, but at the end of the day it is milk, and it is sweet. Could it be the alternative to sugar and milk in your next coffee?1 | 2 | 3