52. Orange juice and milk – Supposedly the combination of the milk’s high PH and the orange juice’s low PH induces labor. Sounds a bit iffy, but if you can stand the taste, give it a try.
53. Labor cookies – These spicy ginger and cinnamon cookies are another old wive’s tale handed down. That said, they taste great, so why not bake a batch?
54. Warm water – This one is unlikely to work but some mamas swear that drinking warm water has put them into labor. Warm water is very good for you though, so won’t hurt.
55. Castor Oil Belly Rub – Don’t want to drink it? Try a belly rub.
56. Hot Weather – Well, maybe. This study found a higher rate of babies born during heat spikes.
57. Arm Wrestling – Yes, really. Some people have found that arm wrestling brings on contractions. Like with everything, take care and only do this in moderation!