29. Mandarin oil on heels – Or in a bath. A useful way to try and get things started, accompanied by a beautiful smell and some relaxation.
30. Massage – Find a massage therapist qualified to work with pregnant women. Many will know various points to massage to induce labor. This is why massage is not recommended during the early stages of pregnancy by an unqualified masseur.
32. Nipple stimulation – Needs to be done for approx an hour at a time. One recommendation is to use a wet washcloth for increased stimulation. Alternatively, try either a breast pump or borrowing a friend’s newborn baby (although you might want to be close friends!) For those “shocked” at this idea, remember that till just a few decades ago, wet nursing was a common and normal practice. Read more.
33. Olive Oil – Olive oil has a similar laxative effect to castor oil. Please do your research before taking any natural laxative to induce labor.
34. Oregano – Suitable as a tea or fresh in your cooking.
35. Orgasm – Orgasms cause contractions which is part of what feels so good. That’s why many women enjoy orgasms more during pregnancy! You can try this alone or with a partner… whatever you’re comfortable with.1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10