36. Pineapple – Best taken fresh and raw. Statistically speaking, the chemicals which pineapple contain (bromelain ), which are said to start labor aren’t very high. So that means about 7 pineapples should put you into labor!
37. Quinine – Can aid the release of oxytocin. Dosage should be check with a professional first.
38. Raspberry leaf – Taken either as a tea or pill. Start at about 34 weeks – opinion is divided as to whether it will start labor, but it definitely strengthens the uterus, leading to a (hopefully) shorter labor, because each contraction can achieve more. Drinking large amounts can also increase contractions.
39. Relaxation excercises – Try some relaxing music and just lie back or even join a meditation class.
40. Sperm – If you feel up to sex, this is a good start towards getting ready for labor. The sperm helps soften and dilate the cervix.
41. Spicy food – A very well known labor starter! The reason it works may be because of the upset it causes to the digestive system which then upsets the uterus. Not highly recommended.