1. New Mama Bottom Spray – A gentle spray to aid healing and relieve pain.
2. Heat Pads – Although it’s commonplace to use ice, many people find that heat works as well, or sometimes even better.
3. Ice Packs – But ice works for many women, too!
4. Peri Bottles – A quick and easy way to spray after visiting the bathroom, or even in the shower if you’re wary about washing.
5. Tucks pads – These pads contain witchhazel, which can both help hemorrhoids and ease the pain of stitches.
6. Epsom salts bath – A great way to speed up healing, plus raise your magnesium levels. Add to your bath, or put in a peri bottle and spray.
7. Donut Pillow – One of the easiest and most portable ways to ease the discomfort, a donut cushion takes weight off your bottom and also takes pressure off your stitches.