The first trimester can be difficult, the second trimester may be exciting, but nothing compares to the huge differences you’ll experience in size, movement, pain and symptoms in the last trimester of pregnancy.
If you haven’t slowed down already, by the time you’ve reached 9 months, it’s certainly time. Here are 9 things you probably shouldn’t try when you’re about to pop.
- Go somewhere without a bathroom – The reason should be obvious.
2. Pick things up off floor – It’s lost to you. Lost. Bending over to pick it up is just going to take too long and cause too much discomfort.
3. Blowing up balloons – Not worth all that extra breathing.
4. Walking too much – We refer you back to #1. Not to mention, it’s one of the few ways medical professionals agree can induce labor, so save some of that energy for contractions!
5. Going for a run – Unless you’ve trained for a marathon lately, it’s best to skip running. Your hips will thank you later.1 | 2 | 3