6. Walking up stairs instead of taking the elevator – About half way up, you’re just going to wish you took that elevator.
7. Shaving – Unless you want to end up with cuts, scrapes and crazy patterns. If you REALLY have to try though, check out our list of ways to shave during pregnancy.
8. Moving boxes with your foot – It’s tiring, it’ll hurt your foot and it’ll take twice as long as you want it to. It’s probably easier to just get down on the floor and push with your back. But then we’ll refer you back to #2.
9. Putting on pants – If it’s not a dress, it’s not worth it. And skinny jeans. Don’t mention skinny jeans!
10. Eating a 3 course meal – It looks amazing laid out in front of you. Even more amazing on Instagram. But once you get past the first plate, you’re going to be wishing baby left you more room.
11. Watch a sad movie – There will be tears. Possibly even if it’s NOT a sad movie.
12. Eat at bedtime – Or within 3 hours of bedtime. Or anything spicy. Between your heartburn and your bowel, it’s not worth the late night pain.
13. Listen to your friend’s traumatic birth story – Politely ask if you can hear it after you experience birth so you can go into it with a clear mind. And a good birth plan. And then call you doula.
14. Putting on socks – Or tying shoelaces. Either way, it’s like leaning over a basketball.1 | 2 | 3