So… that long awaited baby has finally arrived – but what is the social etiquette when it comes to visiting, how do you behave and what do you do? Of course it can vary depending on your relationship to…
Everyone has a belly button. But since it never really does much other than just sit in the middle of the stomach or get a piercing, it’s often forgotten. However a belly button is one of the most important things…
- What Does Team Green, Yellow, Blue or Pink Mean in Pregnancy?
- What is a Potty Shot?
- 20 (Practical) Things Dads Can Do During Labor
- 4 Beautiful Baby Felt Flower Mobiles We Love
- Why Do Doctors Use Baby Shampoo During Labor?
- When Will Pregnancy Feel Real?
- Can a Pregnant Woman Cut Grass or Mow?
- Is It Normal to be Carrying High in the First Trimester?
- What if Your Waters Break in the Bath or Toilet?
- 10 Ways to Avoid Pooping in Labor